Yesterday was my first Baby Shower and it was wonderful! We got some really wonderful gifts from Chase's family members and friends. Chase actually went down to Montgomery with me for the shower to see his family and to experience the baby shower but sadly we didn't think to take a picture together till we were on our way home.Beverly and her Mom did a wonderful job with the food and decorations. My favorite part was the punch and the Spinach dip. So good!
I've added just a few pictures of the wonderful gifts that we got.
I've added just a few pictures of the wonderful gifts that we got.
First, the guests played a few games. One of them was, "Guess What's In the Diaper Bag." This is actually Chase's diaper bag now. He has claimed it because it's not girly. haha! It had lots of needed things that should be in a diaper bag inside. It was a great game and gift! Thanks, Bebe!
I am in love with the butt of these pants. How cute is that teddy bear face?! It's a newborn size so you will see this on Brantley Rae soon after she arrives. I can't wait!
Chase's Aunt Della, the same aunt that made BR's bedding, made her/Chase this burp cloth and paci holder. They are both adorable and he is so excited about it! He's really starting to get excited about BR's arrival! Scared but even more excited!!
I LOVE THIS!! BR's great grandparents gave her this VERY soft blanket with her name on it. SO cute!
She also got another blanket and a Lullaby Teddy Bear.
BR's Great Granddaddy (Chase's granddad) gave her this adorable pearl bracelet. The silver pendent has her initials on it. She will be wearing this home from the hospital. We love it!
She received a bunch of really cute outfits that will be adorable on her.
BR's Great-Great Grandmother (Chase's Granny Brantley) gave us her high chair.
Thank you, Granny Brantley!
Thank you, Granny Brantley!
Chase's Grandparents gave us BR's convertible car seat. I'm so excited about getting this big item already. Yay!
Chase's Aunt Carol and cousin, Jamie, gave BR her bouncer and Tummy time mat.
Chase's Aunt Kay gave BR this awesome bucket full of monogrammed items. There's a baby wipes container and the bucket with her name on them, hand sanitizers with her initials, and a bottle with a "B" on it. There was also a decorate big wooden "B" in the bucket as well. This gift was so cute a creative!
And last but certainly not least of the things I will share, these shoes!! I think these are so adorable and I can't wait for BR to wear them. They are very soft and oh so cute!!From BR's Bebe and Granddaddy (Chase's parents), we got a pretty picture frame that will hold monthly pictures of her first year. So cute! And BR's Nona and PopPop (my parent's), we got one of the adorable lamps that will go in her nursery. I forgot to take pictures of these things but I'm very thankfully for the gifts.
Chase and I are so very thankful for all the wonderful gifts we received yesterday. We are blessed with amazing family and friends that love us and BR very much!
Overall, our first baby shower was a great success!
Thank you again, everyone!














No comments:
Post a Comment