
I made this ADORABLE dress for BR this morning. I'm totally in love with it!!!
The pattern is pretty small and since I don't have a copy machine at my house I couldn't make it bigger. BR might not get to wear it since she will probably grow out of it before it gets warm enough. SO I might just have to give it to a friend that ends up having a baby girl in the warmer months.
I'm going to attempt to make a bigger one now so that BR will have a better chance at getting to wear it.
What do you think??


could you put her in a long sleeved shirt under it with maybe some leggings or something to warm it up? very cute mama.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Taylor!
ReplyDeleteThat is really cute! I wish I had lots of time like you to sew. I need to get back into it and just make time before I forget how to sew. With the holidays coming up it may be awhile....
ReplyDeleteI agree with the long sleeve shirt and leggings. This is too adorable to not make it work for her!
ReplyDeletesoooo cute, allison! i was thinking the same thing... long sleeves and leggings or tights underneath!
ReplyDelete