Friday, November 13, 2009

Belly Post - 28 Weeks

This week marks the start of my third trimester. Only 84 more days!!
Inside my belly this week...
By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (
like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

Brantley Rae,
Wow! You are growing so much these days. I know I say that every week but seriously, I actually feel much bigger this week. You're really getting stronger! You kick pretty hard now! Daddy got to feel your little hand or foot pushing on my tummy yesterday and the day before. You are turning into a little gymnast already!!
We've been given so many great things for you at our showers. Mommy can't wait to see you in all the adorable little outfits and take you for a ride in your car seat and stroller. The stroller was delivered today! Yay! We have all the really big things except the rocking chair/glider and I hope to buy that soon if we don't get it at our last shower. I'm really wanting to sit in your nursery in the glider and rock and read you books. I think it would be a good bonding time for us. I love you little girl!!
I bought you an adorable AUBURN outfit today at Target. It was on sale so I just couldn't resist!! You have lots of really cute clothes. I'm hoping to make you some more dresses in the next few weeks, so hopefully I'll get around to that.
You only have 3 months or less really to be in my belly and I can hardly stand it. Daddy says that I'm impatient but really I'm just so overly excited about meeting you that it seems like I'm being impatient. I think?! I by no means what you to come before you're ready so just stay in there and keep growing. You've got to put on lots of weight which sadly means, so does Mommy. Oh well, I'll deal with it and put on the weight just for you.
Well baby girl, I guess that's all I have to say for right now. Daddy and I love you so much already and are praying for you everyday. We are so thankful for you and you're such a blessing to our family.
I love you!
-Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Sweet!!! If you don't get a glider and don't want to buy one, I still have the one in AR's room. I don't know if it will match but it is brand new and in perfect condition. Just let me know..

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that's quite a belly! you still look so great woman!

    ReplyDelete

 Pregnancy Ticker