Sunday, November 8, 2009

Baby Shower #2

Today was my 2nd Baby Shower. I had such a great time and got LOTS of great gifts!
Thank you to all the girls that hosted and helped with the shower. Y'all are wonderful!!
Diana made this adorable sign for BR. It is now hanging in her room on her closet door. We love it!
The decorations were really great!
I had fun opening my gifts but I won't bore you with a bunch of those pictures.

AR was precious!
Kiki was precious too!

Lauren was kind enough to open her house and let us have the shower there. She and her husband, Kevin have a beautiful home. Thanks, Lauren!
Me and E. Wright
Ashley, Kiki and I
Jami, Me and Brittany
Me with all the hostesses, Kiki and AR
Lots of love for BR!
I gave the hostesses scarves that I made them all with my own two hands. Hopefully they really like them and will get to wear them some this winter.
Lots of the loot!
Toys, gowns, pacifiers, rubber duckies, bath stuff, diapers and wipes, and lots of receiving blankets, just to name a few things.
BR's Nana, my mom, gave her these adorable grooming/healthcare tools, if you will. ha! Aren't they just the cutest things you even did see. Hopefully BR will like them and not mind us using them on her to keep her looking cute!
We got our infant car seat and I'm so happy about that. It's been one of those items that I just couldn't wait to get. Thanks to the Bachofer's now I can sleep at night! ha!
We got our Pack-N-Play from the hostesses but I haven't set it up yet. It's out of the box but it's still in pieces.
Also, we will be receiving our stroller in 7-10 days. Bebe and Granddaddy, Chase's parents, bought us this but it hasn't come in yet.

So we got most of our big items at this shower and I'm totally pumped about that fact!!!

Brantley Rae's sign hanging in it's permanent place on her closet door.

Also, Jami made BR this really cool window picture holder that will most likely hang above her crib. It's pretty heavy so we've got to make sure Chase can hang it on the wall securely before we hang it over BR's bed.
Once Brantley Rae gets here and we start flooding our house with pictures of her, we'll replace the pictures of me with adorable pictures of her. I can hardly wait!!

There were so many other people there and gifts received that aren't pictured, but we are very grateful for them all. Thank you so much to everyone that came, helped and brought BR a sweet gift. All of them will be used and are greatly appreciated.

2 Baby showers down and 1 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Pregnancy Ticker