By the chimney with care, wait we don't have a chimney but they were hung with care!
I know we put them up a little early but I didn't want to wait any longer. I've loved sitting at home this week with the tree on because it's so pretty and it just reminds me of the happy times that the Holidays bring.
I love Christmas!!

Our pretty tree


This is our 2009 ornament. I had it made a few weeks ago and I think it's pretty cute!!

Marley's ornament

Brantley Rae's ornament
Chase and I saw this at Target a few weeks ago and I thought it was so cute! I had to buy it!
She truly is a gift from God!

We don't have many decorations but I think these are pretty! I wish I could go Christmas decoration shopping so bad but baby stuff comes first right now. Brantley Rae will probably come before Christmas decorations for a long time. Oh well!! I'm still happy!!
Anybody else jumped the gun on Christmas decorations or is it just me?
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and we're headed to visit with Chase's family. I'm not sure if I'll take any pictures but if I do I'll have a Thanksgiving post when we get back.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!


No comments:
Post a Comment