Tuesday, November 17, 2009

4D Ultrasound

Today we had our 4D ultrasound done and it was absolutely AMAZING to see our little girl's sweet face. She tried not to cooperate at first but after I drank a Dr. Pepper and walked the hall for about 10 minutes, she turned over and was perfect.
Chase and I couldn't be happier!!
She started out with her mouth wide open. hehe!
She looked so peaceful in there. I was so amazed! This is our baby...we can see her face...I wanted to cry, but I didn't.
OMG!!
Look at that smile!! How adorable is that?!! I'm framing this one tomorrow!!! I'm so very much in love with this tiny little smile. She's HAPPY!!
She was sucking on her bottom lip a couple of times.
Beautiful Brantley Rae!!!
I can't wait to see her outside my belly!
She rubbed her eyes a couple of times and also stuck her foot up in front of her face towards the end but we didn't get a picture of that, just video!
BR's pouty face.
Semi pouty face.

Of course, Chase and I think she is the cutest baby ever and we can't wait to meet our sweet little girl in a couple of months. I also went to my 28 week check up today. BR's heart rate was 140bpm and Dr. S said that was really good. Dr. S also said that her size is right on target but that I need to not gain as much weight as I have been. We'll see how I do on that one. I've started walking so hopefully I can keep the weight gain down to 2-3 lbs over the next two weeks.
Anyways, TMI (Too Much Information)!
I hope you all enjoy seeing our sweet baby's pictures as much as we have enjoyed them this afternoon.

Come back Thursday or Friday for my 29 week Belly Post.

3 comments:

  1. She is BEAUTIFUL!!! That is the coolest ultrasound to have done. Can't wait to hold her!!! love you guys! (figured out to post, I needed to log in.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you certainly cannot tell that youve gained too much (or any) weight. i wouldnt worry about it too much, mama.

    ReplyDelete

 Pregnancy Ticker