Inside my belly this week...
The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. She may now be able to hear both your voice and your partner's as you chat with each other. She's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of her lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when she's born and takes that first gulp of air. And she's continuing to put on baby fat. She now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches (an English hothouse cucumber) from head to heel.
- From Babycenter.com
Brantley Rae,
Today is Halloween! Last night, I talked Daddy into painting this pumpkin on my shirt and it turned out pretty good! Daddy can be so artsy when he wants to be. hehe! We won't be dressing up and going to any Halloween parties because we don't want to and I don't want to get sick.
Tomorrow is our first Baby Shower. I'm so excited! Bebe and her mom, Miss Bobbie, are hosting the shower for all our family in the Montgomery/Prattville area. I can't wait to see all the wonderful gifts that we'll get tomorrow. It's going to be great!!
I'm so amazed at how big you're getting so quickly! Over a pound and longer than a foot. Crazy and Awesome!! We only have about 14 more weeks to go and then you will get to come out and meet Mommy and Daddy for real and all the other people that love you so much. We are all very anxious to meet you, little girl!
We love you very much, sweet girl!!
Love,
Mommy (and Daddy)



No comments:
Post a Comment