Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Baby Shower #3

Sunday afternoon I had my third baby shower. It went really well but we did not take very many good pictures at all. So here are a few of the best ones.
The table was set very nicely and the food was wonderful!
Strawberry cake from Edgar's. AMAZING!! I still have some in the fridge but I'm eating a small piece every night after dinner. Yummy!!
My mom made me the diaper cake and she did a great job! So cute! My sister-in-law, Mary Ellen, made the watermelon baby carriage. Alyssa got to help!
Nana gave BR this gown, bonnet, socks, shoes and tiny baby ring for her baby dedication we will be having in May or June. The dress is beautiful and we love it! Thanks, Mom!
We got the swing (I've already put it together), infant positioner, wipe warmer and comfort bather.
BR's Bebe, gave her this cute frame/bow holder combo thing. It's adorable and I can't wait to get more bows to put on it and have a picture of BR to put in it.
This is the lot of clothes that we received at the shower. Heck yes! I love little tiny outfits and we needed all of them!!
Burp cloths!
New sheets, sheet savers and Boppy covers. When I took this picture I was washing the Boppy covers so that's why it's white. We got a cute pink and white cover and also a cover with cupcakes and sprinkles on it. I love them both!!

Anyways, we got much more than what I took pictures of but this is a lot of it. We are so very thankful for all the gifts we have been given. We can't wait for our little girl to be born so that we can start to use it all instead of it just sitting around our house.

We love you Brantley Rae!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Pregnancy Ticker