Saturday, October 10, 2009

Belly Post - 23 Weeks

Inside my belly this week...
Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With her sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance. And now that she's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango), you may be able to see her squirm underneath your clothes. Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing her for entry into the outside world. Loud noises that become familiar now — such as your dog barking or the roar of the vacuum cleaner — probably won't faze her when she hears them outside the womb.

Brantley,
You've been moving around so much this week. Actually, last night while I was waiting for dinner to be ready, you gave me the biggest kick that I've felt so far. You actually scared me and it kinda hurt a little. I yelled out and Daddy got worried, but I told him it was just you getting stronger. It's okay, keep growing!
Mommy's last day of work was yesterday. I won't be working full time again for a long time. It'll be you, me and Marley at the house during the day for a while from now on. Yay!! I'm so excited I'll get to stay at home with you once you're born.
Daddy and I are going to Nana and PopPop's house today to work on your furniture so more. I am really anxious to get it into your room so I can start putting things in place.
Daddy and I love you very much! Only about 117 more days little girl!!
Love you,
Mommy
This is just another picture of me and the letters for Brantley's name. We're going to move them up about a foot and then find something to hang above her name. Hopefully, it will turn out like I see it in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Pregnancy Ticker