
I made this Butterfly picture out of colored buttons last night. I'm not sure where we're going to hang it in the room yet, but I think it turned out pretty cute!!
I got my inspiration from Pottery Barn. I actually like mine much more and it didn't cost me $100. :0)
I got my inspiration from Pottery Barn. I actually like mine much more and it didn't cost me $100. :0)
These are the adorable valances that Chase's, Aunt Della, made for Brantley Rae's nursery. They turned out SOOO cute!!!!Thank you Della!!

They are so cute!!
This is what the bumper pads look like. Some adjustments are being made on the side bumpers so for now I only have the ends. They are so CUTE! I love them!!
Hopefully, Chase is going to get to pick up the side bumpers from Aunt Della later this week. I can't wait to get it all put together and the furniture in the room. It's going to be great!!!
This is what the bumper pads look like. Some adjustments are being made on the side bumpers so for now I only have the ends. They are so CUTE! I love them!!Hopefully, Chase is going to get to pick up the side bumpers from Aunt Della later this week. I can't wait to get it all put together and the furniture in the room. It's going to be great!!!


that butterfly is awesome!
ReplyDeleteThank you J!
ReplyDelete