Last night, Chase and I went to Jim N' Nick's for my Dad's birthday dinner. His actual birthday was on Tuesday but we had to postpone dinner to last night. Of course, my parents were there and also my brother (Brett), his wife (Mary Ellen) and my niece, Alyssa got to come as well.
I hate that I didn't take any other picture of my Dad but there he is blowing out his birthday candles.We all had a great time socializing and just spending time together. Alyssa is adorable and so smart! She is going to be 4 in about a month and I can hardly believe it.
Look at that PRECIOUS face!! She is amazing and I LOVE HER!!(Check out those new specs I got yesterday!)
Anyways, Dad had a good birthday and he gets to go fishing this weekend with one of his good friends. Have fun PopPop!!
Happy Birthday, Dad! I love you!!
Happy Birthday, Dad! I love you!!


Cute Glasses! Don't you love how your eyes change during pregnancy! They'll change AGAIN after she gets here!!!
ReplyDeleteI just got new glasses because it's been 7 years since I got my last pair. Hopefully, I'll still be able to wear them after she gets here. I can't afford to buy another pair so soon!
ReplyDelete