Yesterday, Chase and I met Kearstyn and Ashley at Botanical Gardens to take a few pictures with them. Our friend, Brittany, was there to take Kiki's 3 year old pictures. Ashley decided she wanted Kiki's "Aunts"/her closest friends to be there so we could get a few pictures wither her.
We had such a beautiful day and we had a great time!
We had such a beautiful day and we had a great time!
Kearstyn HaileeWhile Chase and I waited on everyone to get there we walked around. Chase took a few pretty good pictures of me for my 25 week pictures.

We had a wonderful afternoon being outside in the gorgeous weather with friends and nature. It was a great was to spend our Sunday afternoon.
These are the pictures that Chase and I took but you can check out Brittany's work at BG Photography.com. Look under children!







Can't believe that belly girl! You look great! Getting so close to BRW coming!
ReplyDelete