Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunflower on my Belly

This afternoon, Chase and I went to Ava Reese's 1st Birthday party. I'm a horrible friend because I didn't get my camera out and take any pictures of the birthday girl herself. Her Mommy will be posting about her party in the next day or so. Check in and look how cute everything turned out.

The theme of the party was a Fall Festival. It was held at the neighborhood park. There was a hay ride, scarecrow mask coloring, cookie decorating and of course face painting. Ashley's step-mom, Jill, was the artist. She asked me if she could paint my belly and by the end of the party I decided I wanted to let her. I chose a sunflower!
Chase took pictures on my phone while we were at the party but I took these two once we got home.
I think Jill did a really good job!

I'm going to copy Beth in a couple of weeks and paint a my belly like a Jack-o-lantern. I'm pretty excited about that one! It will be really cute to see my belly painted as a pumpkin. Yay!

Anyways, I hope everyone has had a great Sunday!

Happy 1st Birthday, Ava Reese!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Pregnancy Ticker