I'm so excited about the belly that is really starting to pop out now.I noticed this week that my belly button is already starting to "pop." Normally, I have a very deep belly button (I usually can't see in it, if that makes since) and now I can clearly see inside it. WEIRD!! I'm not so sure how I feel about it, but I guess I'll deal with it. haha!
It was TEAM day at school today so, of course, I wore my AUBURN jersey. WAR EAGLE!! Tomorrow Chase, my parents and I are going to the Auburn game. I'm pretty sure that today and tomorrow are the only times I'll be able to wear this jersey until next season. It's pretty tight!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I'll post pictures from tomorrow on Sunday. I'm hoping to buy a maternity t-shirt that has an arrow pointing down and says BABY! The A in Baby is an AU symbol. SO CUTE!!
War Eagle!!!
War Eagle!!!


You little belly is so cute!
ReplyDelete