Thursday, September 10, 2009

Belly Post - 19 Weeks

I'm so pumped about being almost halfway through my pregnancy. Brantley is growing a lot and so is my belly. I think I may have actually felt the baby move a few times today and yesterday. The feelings don't last long enough for me to know for sure but I'm sure over the next few days I'll really know.
WOW!! HOLY COW!!! Right now, I just felt Brantley move, like 10 times in a row. I'm so pumped!!! You should see the smile on my face!!!! It's HUGE!!!

Brantley,
You weigh about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, from your head to your bottom. Your arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of your body now. The hair on your head is starting to grow too.
Your sensory development is exploding! Your brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. I read today that you may be able to hear mine and Daddy's voices now, so I'm going to start reading to you, talking to you, or singing to you. So get ready!!
Mommy and Daddy are so excited about finding out if your a boy or a girl on Tuesday. I can't wait to start buying you cute little blue or pink things. Yay!!

Keep growing in there little baby and you can tap Mommy's belly to say Hello whenever you feel like it.

I love you, Brantley! So does Daddy!!
- Mommy

2 comments:

  1. You are so adorable! Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute!! I can't wait to find out! You should have a little "finding out" party where you tell everyone!

    ReplyDelete

 Pregnancy Ticker