Today, Chase and I decided to go to out to Oak Mountain with Marley and walk around for a while. We took the Jeep and rode with the doors off.
We drove to the back entrance, which is where we took these pictures. I had never been back in this part of the park and it was more beautiful than any of the other parts I've been to.
Next time we go, we're going to take Chase's canoe and paddle around the lake for a while.It was so peaceful out there.
We drove to the fishing area in the back and Marley had some fun with the geese. It was REALLY funny! She barked and ran after them like she was BIG and BAD.
It was a lot of fun and Marley actually enjoyed riding in the Jeep. Doors off and wind in her face! It was a great Sunday afternoon!
Marley also decided to wade in the water a little bit. This is where the upper lake spills into the lower lake. You have to drive through this water to get to where we took the pictures and the fishing/picnic area. We had fun going through it in the Jeep.I didn't last very long out there today. I'm still really tired from yesterday trip to Auburn and all the walking we did. So after a while we headed back to the house and all three took a very long nap on the couches.
If you haven't been out the Oak Mountain in a while, I recommend going again and heading to the back of the park where we went today. It was beautiful and lots of fun!!


No comments:
Post a Comment