Well, this is going to be a short post but I just wanted to publicly pat Chase and I on the back, if you will. He and I went on long walks yesterday and today. YAY!
We walked close to 4 miles last night and 2 miles tonight. I'm so proud of me/us!
I haven't been exercising during my pregnancy like I should have been, which I've been feeling pretty guilty about. But this week, we're turning over a new leaf. We're going to start walking every afternoon we can so that Chase can loose a few unwanted pounds and I can be healthier for my delivery.
I hope we can keep it up!
I hope everyone is had a Happy Monday!
We walked close to 4 miles last night and 2 miles tonight. I'm so proud of me/us!
I haven't been exercising during my pregnancy like I should have been, which I've been feeling pretty guilty about. But this week, we're turning over a new leaf. We're going to start walking every afternoon we can so that Chase can loose a few unwanted pounds and I can be healthier for my delivery.
I hope we can keep it up!
I hope everyone is had a Happy Monday!


Go Momma!
ReplyDelete