We'll find out tomorrow!!
Look how much I've grown!!
I was 16 weeks the last time I went to the doctor. I wonder what she'll think about how much my belly has grown?!
Look how much I've grown!!
I was 16 weeks the last time I went to the doctor. I wonder what she'll think about how much my belly has grown?!
Top picture is me at 16 weeks and the bottom is this afternoon at 19 1/2 weeks.
WOWZERS!!Tomorrow is the big day! Gender day! Chase and I are super excited! I'll blog as soon as I get home from shopping for blue or pink stuff.
My mom and I are going straight to the baby shops when we leave the doctor's office. The shops have been calling our names for quite a while now.
I hope everyone is having a good night!
Check back tomorrow for BOY or GIRL!!



I know my hair is shorter but does anyone else think my face is fatter? AHH??
ReplyDeleteI hated my preggo face..
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to find out..PLEASE text me because I can't check my blog until tomorrow night after 7.. Busy day for me tomorrow! I am saying girl!!!!!!
I can't wait!!! I will be expecting a phone call as soon as you find out! Im bummed I wont be able to go to lunch with you and your mom, but sooo excited to know what baby brantley is going to be!!
ReplyDeletebelly looks great allison! hope youre feeling well... excited about gender day!
ReplyDelete