Monday, September 21, 2009

Belly Post - 20 Weeks

This is a couple of days past due but here it is anyways. I took this picture on Friday morning before going to work.

Brantley Rae,
This week you weigh about 10 1/2 ounces now. You are also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel. You are growing really fast now. My tummy is getting bigger and bigger everyday. I feel like I might be as big as a barn by the time you're done cooking. hehe! You are swallowing more these days, which is good practice for your digestive system. I have started to feel you moving a lot more this week and I love it. Daddy can't feel you yet but in a few weeks he'll be able to.
Daddy and I love you very much baby girl and we are planning for your arrival everyday. This weekend we went shopping and I bought you some SUPER cute outfits. I can't wait to see you in them. You're going to be ADORABLE!!
Please keep growing and tapping Mommy's tummy anytime you want to say Hello!
I love you,
Mommy

Here are the things we bought for BR this weekend.
The first 3 outfits are from Vintage Blu Consignment & Gift Shop in Prattville and the last one is from the Bluff Park UMC Mommy & Me sale.
This is probably my favorite outfit so far. BR will be able to wear it in the summer. I LOVE the smocked watermelons on it. So cute!
This is the Boppy pillow and cover that we bought at the Bluff Park sale for $12. What I steal! It's in perfect conditions and so very soft. I love the little firefly. Also, some of the tabs on the side have that crunchy plastic stuff so that should be fun for BR to play with one day.

Anyways, we had a great weekend and got some cute stuff for baby girl. We didn't let me rain stop us!!!

2 comments:

  1. Girl you are so cute with that belly! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which Allison posted this on my blog. I can't figure out who you are because you don't have a profile. I would love to know who you are!!

    Thanks for the sweet comment!!

    ReplyDelete

 Pregnancy Ticker