Saturday, September 26, 2009

Surprise & Sickness

This afternoon, Brantley Rae received her first gift in the mail. Her great grandparents from Millbrook sent her some really cute outfits, shoes, socks and a little picture frame. They are so super sweet to send her something already.
Thank you, Granddaddy and Janet!
I love it all! Brantley Rae will too!!

Last night my sickness took a turn for the worse. I have become extremely stopped up and now it's hard for me to breathe. Sleeping last night was a task, but I was able to get a little rest.
Today, I haven't felt much better. I contemplated going back to the doctor but I decided to wait and see how I feel tomorrow. With the way I'm feeling right now, I'll be going to the doctor right after church.

So now I'm sitting on the couch getting ready to watch some AUBURN football!
W
AR EAGLE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Pregnancy Ticker