This week I'm 21 weeks pregnant.This morning I woke up coughing. I went to the doctor and I have Bronchitis. Gross! Yuck! I hate being sick, especially when I'm pregnant. I have a prescription that I am allowed to take so hopefully I'll be better soon.
Now on to the good stuff...
Brantley,
This week you now weigh about three-quarters of a pound and you're 7-10 inches long. That's about the length of a banana or a carrot. My book says that I may soon feel like you're practicing martial arts as your fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. Neurons are now connected between your brain and muscles, and cartilage throughout your body is turn into bone. You're growing so fast! I can't wait to feel you more and Daddy is ready to feel you kicking too.Also, your eyebrows and lids are present now. Your eyelids are still fused shut but your eyes are continuing to develop. My book says that this week I need to eat bananas, carrots and other things I will want you to eat after you're born and start eating real food. That's because the amniotic fluid you're swimming in and swallowing now, tastes like the things that I eat. So get ready for Mommy to eat lots of good healthy stuff so you'll maybe like good healthy stuff after you're born.
Mommy has gotten sick with Bronchitis which makes me cough a lot. Sorry if my coughing is bothering you. I'm taking my medicine so I should be better soon.
I love you baby girl!!
Mommy


No comments:
Post a Comment