Monday, Chase and I went to Alabama Adventure for some fun in the sun. We met my Mom, Alyssa and Ashley (our niece's), my little cousin Abby and my Aunt MaryJo (also Abby's Nonnie).
Because I'm pregnant I couldn't really do very much which meant Chase didn't get to do much either. Most of the tube rides were closed for some reason and the lines got pretty long quickly.
We still had a great time!!
Because I'm pregnant I couldn't really do very much which meant Chase didn't get to do much either. Most of the tube rides were closed for some reason and the lines got pretty long quickly.
We still had a great time!!
Aunt Allison and AlyssaI love any and every moment I get to spend with this little girl. She is precious!!

Look at how adorable these two little girls are!!!
Alyssa and Abby had a wonderful time together Monday!
Alyssa and Abby had a wonderful time together Monday!


Carousel
Look how much fun they were having. The track would go REALLY fast around the curves and then slower down the straights.
Abby and Alyssa rode this little roller coaster and really liked it. They looked like they were having a lot of fun after it went around the first time.Such brave little girls!
Now here are the BRAVE big kids. Chase talked my mom into riding the Zoomerang with him. After the ride, Chase was ready to go again and my mom was wishing she hadn't been so brave. Haha! That's okay though, she still did it! GO MOM!! and Chase!!









No comments:
Post a Comment