This weekend we've gotten a few things accomplished so this post is just to give you all a sneak peak at some of the things we've picked out.
Yesterday, Chase picked up Brantley's crib from Babies R' Us. Look how big the box is! It's HUGE!! We aren't going to set it up until we get finished painting in the room.
Here is a sneak peak at our color choice. It's a little loud and we're starting to second guess ourselves but we're still going to keep painting and see what it looks like when the whole room is covered. The color matches the fabric perfectly but it's still VERY bright!
This is it! Chase and I went to look for gender bender fabric today, not thinking we would actually find anything that would work. After searching through the fabric at Hancock we ran across this one and at one look we both said "this is the one." It's really different but I love all the colors and we hope Brantley will like it too.What do you think?



I love the fabric! And don't worry about the paint..it will look totally different when you add all the finishing touches. We painted our daughters nursery yellow...it was BRIGHT! But once we added all the white trim in and the pink curtains and bedding with different colors it didn't seem so bright after all :) Can't wait to see it all come together!
ReplyDeleteYour nursery is going to be so sweet! A friend of mine made my blessing ring for me. I will be sure you get one at your baby shower! I can't wait to see more pictures as you work on your nursery!
ReplyDelete