
Last night, Chase and I went to ChuckECheese for our friend Brittany's 24th Birthday party. It was so much fun even if we were WAY older than the youngsters that were running around. We got to have cake, take a group picture and play lots and lots of games. Chase and I wracked up 558 tickets total. It was pretty awesome!! We ended up giving all the tickets to Paul (Brittany's husband) so that he could get her a really cool prize at the end of the night.
Here are a few of the pictures that I took last night. It was great to see everyone that was there.
Here are a few of the pictures that I took last night. It was great to see everyone that was there.

Oh, and can you see that 15 week belly poking out there? It's growing!!


Above is Lauren and I to the left and the birthday girl and I to the right.





No comments:
Post a Comment