I took this picture today because I really like this dress and I wanted to be wearing it in this weeks picture. I know it's a day early but I don't think I'll grow much over night. Haha!Yesterday, I went to my 16 week check-up. It went really well. Brantley's heart rate is now 150bpm and Dr. S said that was very good. Yay! We made the appointment to have our sonogram done on September 15th. I really wish it was sooner but I guess 3 more weeks won't kill me. Haha! So Brantley and I are doing great! Chase is doing well also. He's still very happy with his Jeep and he's also very anxious about our next appointment.
I'm looking into finding a way to have a sonogram done sooner but that hasn't panned out just yet. We'll see!!
I hope every one is having a Wonderful Wednesday!!


No comments:
Post a Comment