Sunday, August 23, 2009

Can We Ride It Again...Please!!

Saturday afternoon I got to spend some time with my friend, Ashley, and her daughter, Kearstyn. We went to the mall to do a little shopping. The first thing Kearstyn (Kiki) wanted to do was ride the carousel. We told her we had to eat lunch first and then we would ride. She wasn't too happy about that part but she ate and then we rode. It was so much fun!
I took this great picture of Ash and Kiki right before the ride started and I love the way it turned out.
Of course, Kiki wanted to ride again but it was time for a little shopping. We walked around for a while and I found a few things but Ashley, unfortunately did not. The whole time we were shopping Kiki kept asking to ride the carousel again. So before we left we rode it again.
This little 3-year-old got a kick out of it.
So much fun!!!

I'm glad I got to spend the afternoon with these girls. I love them both very much!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girl! Where can I get a header similar to the one that you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the header on Scrapblog.com. It's pretty easy once you figure it out. Just pick a free template and change the words and pictures to whatever you want it to say. Or you can be brave and start from scratch.
    I hope it works out for you!

    ReplyDelete

 Pregnancy Ticker