Saturday, August 29, 2009

Scrapblog

I absolutely LOVE this new Blog header. I made it using Scrapblog.com. Check it out!

There are lots of FREE options, which is what I use, or you can buy other background, stickers and such. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. There are themed templates you can start with and just change the pictures and words or you can start from scratch. I've done it both ways and I personally like the way the ones that I made from scratch turned out more.

Once we go for our Sonogram and get more pictures I'll make a new one or update this one with new pictures and gender. I can't wait to find out!!!!


So do you like it?
If you've tried Scrapblog before, how did your header turn out?

I hope everyone is having a good weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I am loving your new header!!! It makes me want to go make another one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it is really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it -- love it!! Wish I had the creative gene that you have, obviously from your Daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new header. It looks wonderful!! I also just tried it out for myself...I love this website!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I'm LOVING this scrapblog site!!! I'm making one myself..I'm waiting til I get the copies of our wedding pics to do mine though. Soooo glad you posted this!

    ReplyDelete

 Pregnancy Ticker