Saturday, July 25, 2009

Show Us Your Life

This week over at Kelly's Corner she is hosting Show Us Your Wedding dress. I'm a few days late but I wanted to do it anyways.

This is my wedding dress. I got it on sale and a bridal shop here in Birmingham (actually Roebuck). It was WAY too big when we bought it but those seamstress ladies worked magic and it fit me beautifully. I was so in love with the beading on the top and the tool (sp?) at the bottom.

In this picture you can see the beading at the top of the dress.
Love the train!
This is just a pretty shot of my dress that the photographer took.
My wonderful husband and I taking pictures before the ceremony.
I'm disappointed that you can't really see the detailing on my dress in these pictures on here, but it was and is GORGEOUS!!

Next week, Kelly is hosting Show Us Your Wedding Party and Flowers. Check back for that post next Friday.

2 comments:

 Pregnancy Ticker