Last night, Chase and I got to go to the wedding of Justin Lee Morris and Marcie Leigh Rogers. It was so nice! Everything was wonderful. Chase has been friends with Justin since high school and he was a groomsman in the wedding.
Introducing for the first time, Mr. and Mrs. Justin Morris.Not a good picture on my part, but in person they were both smiling from ear to ear.
Once again, not a good picture, but this was the couple dancing there first dance. I'm not sure what song they danced to but it was a beautiful song. I really liked it!
I love my husband! He is amazing and being at their wedding reminded me all the reasons I married him. He is sweet, caring, loving, silly, honest and everything else I could want in a husband. He is the love of my life!
All the bridesmaids and Marcie's closest friends performed a dance to and mix of songs. It was really cute and they all looked like they were having a blast, especially Mrs. Morris!
Chase and I really enjoyed hanging out with our friends at the reception. I had never been to the B&A Warehouse before and I really liked it. The decorations and food were wonderful!






Ok so I just now noticed this blog!!! The pics are actually awesome Allison!!! Do you mind emailing them to me? I'm trying to get pics that people took b/c some of my favorites are ones from other people!! Thanks for the shout out!
ReplyDelete