7 weeksSorry this one is bare belly, but it's the only one I took that week. Still not showing but my pants are getting tighter and tighter. Yay!
8 weeksThere's a little more tummy poking out in this one. It might have just been bloat but I like to think that it's baby belly. I still have it now so that's good. I'll be taking my 9 week picture tomorrow and posting that one soon.
Baby Brantley is growing a lot. He/she is now making me sick. Yuck! I really don't like this part of pregnancy but I LOVE our little baby, even if it is making my sick. The nausea comes and goes in waves but yesterday it was pretty much all day. Oh yuck! Hopefully this won't last too much longer.


I think its baby belly :) I bet the 9 weeks picture will be a little more obvious! I'm glad your doing it weekly! I hope you feel better. I don't think there is much you can do but keep something in your tummy and relax! Oh and I like this header even better! It looks like you!!
ReplyDeleteAllison - be glad you are nauseous - it means things are progressing the way they should! I was sick a LONG time with Ella, but it was well worth it and I knew the hormones were where they should be!!! I'm still praying for that little baby!!
ReplyDelete