On the 4th, Chase and I went down to Lake Jordan to spend the day with my parents and some of my other family. We had a great time! Marley got to go swimming, but she didn't really like it all that much. I think if she had an opportunity to swim more often she might decide she likes it. We'll probably never know because I don't think we'll be taking her on long car rides anymore. She tends to get car sick and then she is just pitiful.
Marley did so well just sitting in our laps. She for sure wasn't going to jump off the floats into the water on her own.I wish our family had a lake house because I absolutely LOVE the lake. I grew up going to the lake and I would love for Brantley to do the same.
We really did have a great time!
Happy Birthday America!!
It's taken me forever to get these pictures off our new video camera so that's the reason for the delay. Oops!



No comments:
Post a Comment