Today I went to the doctor and had a screening test done for Down Syndrome and Trisomy 18. The doctor said that the baby looked great and she kept saying, "that's really good!" while she was doing the screening. Yay! I was relieved to hear her say that the baby looked good. Also while she was doing the ultrasound, Brantley wiggled the whole time. It was so cute to see how much he/she wiggles, even though I can't feel it yet. I love it!
Here the pictures they took today.
Here the pictures they took today.




.jpg)



What wonderful ultrasound pictures!! I don't know Allison.. You might be having a girl! After seeing these pictures I am having a "girl" feeling :) The same feeling I had with AR when we had an ultrasound at 9 months. I guess we will see in a few weeks! Thank you Lord for a healthy baby! I love you!
ReplyDelete