Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kearstyn's 3rd Birthday Party

Last Sunday, Chase and I went to Kearstyn's 3rd birthday party at the JUMP ZONE in Pelham. I can't believe Kiki is already 3 years old. She's getting so big and tall like her mommy and daddy.
Ashley (Kiki's mom), the Birthday Girl, and Me
Here she is blowing out her candles with her mommy and daddy helping her.
Kearstyn had such a cute Dora and Diego cake.
Publix makes great cakes.
They have this cool baseball game. Air blows up through that yellow cone to hold the ball and then you hit the ball toward the wall. Kiki hit it towards me but that's okay because she was the birthday girl.
This is Kiki and her mommy sliding, really fast, down the big slide. Kiki's party was here last year as well and it was so great when I could play. I obviously just had to watch this year but I really hated that I couldn't slide with her this time. Next year I'll be good to go!
Devin and Chase of course had to take a turn at baseball. Funny!
Chase and I also played AirHockey and I kicked his butt. 9 to 4 I think was the final score when he finally walked away. hehe! :0)
Here is the birthday girl sliding down her favorite slide. This blow-up is an obstacle course that they had to climb through. Then they had to climb up to the top of the slide and once again like the other big slide this one is really fast and fun! Kiki and the other kids and even some adults LOVED the slides!
Happy Birthday Kearstyn! I love you big girl!

3 comments:

  1. I hate I missed it..She is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she is and AR would have loved it! Ashley might have her party there again next year so y'all will have to try to come then. It's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great age, the pu--y feels so good to touch and finger and even nicer to lick, best of all she can't tell

    ReplyDelete

 Pregnancy Ticker