Friday, May 29, 2009

Tiffany & Our Quilt

Tiffany came to visit me!! YAY!!
Yesterday my college friend, Tiffany, drove down from PA to visit with Chase and I on her long, round-about way to her home in TX. I cooked Chicken Linguine for dinner and we watched almost all two hours of So You Think You Can Dance. We had a great time catching up and laughing. She brought her dog Jersey with her and Marley really liked Jers. They tried to play but Jersey wasn't a fan of our hardwood floors so it didn't go so well.
I'm so thankful Tiffany got to stop by and visit. I hate that I only get to see her once a year.
I love you Tiffany!!
QUILT
So this is the current state of my quilt that I'm making for Chase and I. I sewed on the piano keys at the top and bottom today. I started on the border today but I didn't have time to sew it on the quilt.
I'm really nearing the end of finishing the top. There are 3 borders left for me to do, so I'll be busy this summer finishing this up.

I hope that everyone has a great weekend. Chase and I are going to dinner with his parents tonight, a wedding tomorrow and taking family pictures on Sunday. Hopefully we'll make time for some friends in there somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. The quilt is BEAUTIFUL! I love the colors & designs you are using. Cant wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nikki! I'm hoping to finish the top in the next week or so. I'll post pictures when I get finished.

    ReplyDelete

 Pregnancy Ticker