Sunday after church, Chase and I went down to Prattville to his Uncle Mike's house. He and his family were having a couple friends and family over for an afternoon of fun. Chase and I were pretty excited about getting away and visiting family.
Mike and Kim have a pool in their backyard and it was really nice. It didn't even rain until late Sunday night/Monday morning.
Marley and I enjoying the sunshine! She actually went swimming and did pretty good but the water was cold so she didn't like that part very much. I hate that we didn't get a picture of her swimming but we forgot.As you can see, she was LOVING being outside and off her leash. We were a little worried about letting her off her leash but there was so much going on she wasn't running off anywhere.
We had a WONDERFUL day!!
We had a WONDERFUL day!!



No comments:
Post a Comment