Monday, May 4, 2009

Brittany's Bachelorette weekend

Last weekend, I went to the beach with a bunch of girls for my friend Brittany's bachelorette party. Jami, Brittany and I went down on Thursday night after work. Friday we spent a lot of time out on the beach and I got a little burned from sitting outside at lunch. My burn was on the left side of my neck. The weather was HOT but wonderful!
Friday night we had hamburgers at the trailer that Britt's mom cooked us. They were really good! We went out to Baytowne Warf after dinner. That was a blast! I had never been in there but it was a hopping place. We went to the Village Door for a little dancing and people watching.

Saturday was a later morning and we were really late getting out to the beach. The bridesmaids all wore black bathing suits and Brittany wore a white one with her pink veil. Britt's mom was there to take lots of pictures of us. The pictures turned out so so cute!!
Tami, Laura B., Jami, Brittany, Melissa, Mandy and Me
Jumping picture
Hot Mammas
We had lunch at Pompano Joe's while it was looking a little cloudy. After a few hours back out on the beach, I was tired, burned and ready to go. So Tami, Mandy and I went back to the house early to take showers and get ready for our big night out on the town.
Brittany wore a white dress with her pink sash (that Tami and I made) and her pink tiara and veil. All the bridesmaids wore black dresses and pink beaded necklaces. We all looked so cute! We took some really great pictures in and out of the limo. Yes, we rented a limo to take us around for a few hours to get the night started just right. Our limo driver was really nice and took us to some great places. We drove through the outdoor mall with our rating cards screaming, yelling and having a fabulous time! We also went by the Track to drive go carts. It was SO MUCH fun!
We're ready for our night out on the town.
This is our limo driver with us before we headed out.
Jami and I in the limo
Me and the Bride (I love her!!)
Tami, Brittany, Melissa and Jami
My two favorite girls and I
Hanging out the sunroof
Go Carts with Jami
Our driver then took us to a new restaurant/bar called Breeze. It hasn't opened yet but we got to go in for a sneak preview. There was a band playing so we got to dance for a while, which was really fun. Next we went to a place called Aqua. It was okay but we didn't stay there very long. We walked to AJs from there and then took a taxi to Club Overboard. That is where we finished out our night. We all had a great time! There were many rooms in Overboard with different types of music playing so that was really cool.

Overall, we had a fabulous time celebrating Brittany's last weekend as a single lady. Brittany and Paul get married tomorrow, 5:30 at the Sonnet House. Britt is going to be a beautiful bride!! I can't wait to watch her walk down the asile.

(I'll add the pictures for this post and post about the wedding as soon as I can)

I hope everyone is having a Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Pregnancy Ticker