Thursday, May 14, 2009

Show Us Where You Live

I know I'm really late but I wanted to blog about our kitchen anyways. I hope you all enjoy!!
Welcome to our Kitchen!!
This is the view of our kitchen from over by the washer and dryer. This table used to be Chase's parents. We like it and it has a matching china cabinet.
See, look how pretty!
This is our Fine China. I really love it! It's Parchment by MIKASA. Not the greatest picture but I tried.
Chase and his dad put in all the cabinets when they remodeled the house. They did a great job and I love them!

This is looking across the kitchen from over by the sink. As you can see our laundry room is also in our kitchen. I really don't like this but it's better than not having a washer and dryer at all.
These are our Everyday dishes. I absolutely LOVE them!! Ironically, about 3 or more of my friends have the same dishes. They are mix and match so none of us have the same combination. The paisley is what I like about them so much.
Laundry area. That's all I have to say about it.

I hope you enjoyed our little kitchen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Pregnancy Ticker