So...Now onto the summer. Chase and I are getting ready to put our house on the market and begin searching for a bigger house that we can call home. Please pray for us during this time because so far it's been pretty stressful for us both because there is a lot to do and we're trying to do it quickly.
Well I guess I'm going to bed. It's almost our bedtime (9:00pm) but we're exhausted so were retiring a few minutes early. I hope everyone is doing well.
Please keep Gaines in your prayers. Stay updated on his situation at his parents blog. Pray for healthy lungs and heart. Thanks! He has such a sweet family. My hope is that they will all get to come home to Montgomery, AL soon. God is in control and Gaines' care is in his hands. Praise the Lord for his little life!
Goodnight!


No comments:
Post a Comment