Sunday, May 10, 2009

Introducing Mr and Mrs Paul Lammon

Sharing their first dance

Paul and Brittany were married on Saturday, May 9th, 2009.
Brittany and I before the wedding
Guess who came to sing their first dance song...
SURPRISE...Michael Warren!!!
It was awesome because Brittany was totally surprised. Her face was priceless when Michael came walking out.

Jami, Brittany, Ashley D and Me during the reception

Chase and I were dancing the night away. Not really! He watched me and the other girls dance along with all the other guys.

I think this is a really cool picture of them eating the Bride's cake. What do you think?

I love my husband! He is so amazing!!

It's been almost 4 months since our wedding.

We had to Cbussle Brittany's dress and I thought this was a cool picture too.

I'm at work right now so I'll have to add more pictures later this afternoon when I get home.

Congratulations to Paul and Brittany Lammon!!!!

2 comments:

  1. aww, I really need to read your blog more! I feel so special. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to start updating y'alls blog now that you're married so I can keep up with y'all. It's so fun!! I can't wait to hang out this week.

    ReplyDelete

 Pregnancy Ticker