My new blog URL is <www.chaseallisonbr.blogspot.com>
Everything look exactly the same it's just under my current Google account so it will be easier to update and communicate with our followers. Please make the switch with me so that you can continue to follow Chase and I on our journey to parenthood. We only have 2 weeks until Brantley Rae is due and we're hoping she comes very soon. We can't wait to meet her!
I will no longer be posting to this blog so please start following the new blog URL.
Thanks! I hope you're all having a wonderful Thursday!!
Everything look exactly the same it's just under my current Google account so it will be easier to update and communicate with our followers. Please make the switch with me so that you can continue to follow Chase and I on our journey to parenthood. We only have 2 weeks until Brantley Rae is due and we're hoping she comes very soon. We can't wait to meet her!
I will no longer be posting to this blog so please start following the new blog URL.
Thanks! I hope you're all having a wonderful Thursday!!


No comments:
Post a Comment