Last Friday my doctor had her sweet baby boy via c-section. He was 7lbs 11oz and 20 inches long. (I think I remember that correctly) Mommy and baby are doing wonderfully. They went home on Sunday and Dr. S took him out to her oldest daughters school function Monday morning. Crazy lady! ha! Just kidding! But I guess that shows she's feeling well and the c-section isnt' bothering her all that much. What a woman!!
Anyways, on to my reason for posting...
Since Dr. S is now on maternity leave, today was my first day to see the new doctor. He is a Dr. S as well. I hate to say it but I didn't much care for him. Or I guess I just didn't like that he WOULDN'T check me to see if I had progressed anymore. ARG!! He said that since I was checked last week, I didn't need to be checked again until I'm 38 weeks. That's CRAP!! I don't care if he thinks I NEED to be checked or not, he should check me just because I asked. Right?!! I mean I just wanted to know. So the other thing I didn't really like is that even though I'm 36 weeks/5 days preggo today, he considered today my 36 week visit when Dr. S would have considered it my 37 week visit. Geez! So instead of going back next Tuesday (when I'll only be 37 weeks/5 days), I'm going back on Friday when I'll be 38 weeks/1 day preggo, so he'll have to check me. Ha!
Well other than all of that mess, my visit went well. BR is growing just like she should and her heart rate was great. Yay!! I'm doing good as well. My blood pressure and weight were both good. He said that I should start feeling BH contractions soon so I've got to start paying attention and looking out for those.
I hope all of you are doing well. I'm headed to dinner with my Mom & Dad while Chase is out to dinner with his guy friends for Justin's birthday. Have a good night!!


Just came across your blog! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI hate new doctors.... yes.... they are COMPLETELY annoying!! I can't get over how some of them are sooooo arrogant.
Hope you have that baby soon! LOVE the name by the way!
That sucks!!! At least you only have to deal with the new doctor for a couple of weeks and then you'll have a precious baby girl :)
ReplyDeleteMan! What bad timing! But at least you are about to pop and you didn't have to deal with him the whole time.
ReplyDeleteHas BR been moving alot? Aiden has been moving so much now, I feel like I'm going to pop sometimes when he moves. Hurts pretty bad. And walking. lol I think I totally waddle now. lolol I'm counting down like I'm sure you are too.