Wow! I surprisingly hadn't looked at our countdown in a few days and was unaware of just how low it is getting. 16 days!!!! Oh my goodness!!! I can't wait to have our sweet baby girl and hold her in my arms. She is moving so much this morning! It's SO fun to sit here, watching her move around while I talk to her. She's so amazing already!!
I'm quickly becoming miserably pregnant so I'm hoping and praying that she decides to make her appearance soon. I've started having Braxton Hick's contractions, which feel pretty strange but I can't wait to feel the first REAL contraction and know that the big day has come. Ahh!! I can't wait!!
Well I don't go to the doctor again until Friday morning so I'll post my 38 weeks Belly Post when I get home from there and fill everyone in on my progress. I'm hoping for a better experience with the new doctor on Friday than I had last week.
I hope everyone is having a good day!!
I'm quickly becoming miserably pregnant so I'm hoping and praying that she decides to make her appearance soon. I've started having Braxton Hick's contractions, which feel pretty strange but I can't wait to feel the first REAL contraction and know that the big day has come. Ahh!! I can't wait!!
Well I don't go to the doctor again until Friday morning so I'll post my 38 weeks Belly Post when I get home from there and fill everyone in on my progress. I'm hoping for a better experience with the new doctor on Friday than I had last week.
I hope everyone is having a good day!!


No comments:
Post a Comment