Friday, January 15, 2010

Belly Post - 37 Weeks

Holy Belly, Batman!!
Wow! Seriously, look at how big BR is getting!! She/we are now considered full term, meaning that she is fully developed and ready to be born whenever she decides she's ready to come into this world. I hope it's really soon because I'm SOOO tired of being pregnant!! haha!

Inside my belly this week...
Brantley Rae is now full term, which means that if she arrives anytime from now on her lungs should be fully mature and ready to adjust to life outside the womb. Yay! She weighs around 6 1/3 pounds and is around 19 inches long. She might even have a full head of hair now, that is if she has any hair at all. :0)


How am I feeling at this point...READY!!

I now have stretch marks on my belly and they itch like CRAZY!! I put lotion on them and it doesn't help very much. Boo!! My nesting instincts have been kicking in a little bit today. I've washed more dishes than usual, done lots of laundry, and wiped down all of our kitchen cabinets. Hmm? Maybe she'll be coming soon?!! I doubt it but that would be TOTALLY awesome if she came soon!!
I think I've started to feel some Braxton Hicks this week but nothing painful, thankfully. I guess when the real contractions kick in I'll definitely know it. I hope! I'm gonna be doing LOTS of walking from this point on to try and get her to move down and get this show on the road. Stay tuned for the next 3 weeks, since we'll be having a birth sometime in that time frame. YAY!!

Brantley Rae,
Hey, Baby girl!! How are you? Are you ready to come out yet? I hope you're getting ready because Mommy and Daddy are REALLY ready to meet you!
So...The glidder finally came in this week on Wednesday. It's all set up and it looks great! I've even been sitting in it and rocking you while I play on my computer. It's pretty comfortable and that's a good thing since we'll be spending lots of time in your room sitting in that glidder. Oh I have a request...I need you to turn around and face my back so that your exit from my belly will be much easier for both of us. Please and thank you!! ha!

I love you, baby girl!!
~Mommy~
This is the glidder!! Yay!
Thanks, Nana and PopPop!!!

4 comments:

  1. WOW THAT'S A BELLY GIRL!!! you still look great! so sorry about the itchy stretch marks :( it'll all be over soon and you'll get to fall in love with BR in person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LEFT YOU SOMETHING ON MY BLOG!

    IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU THE OTHER DAY! YOU LOOK SO PRECIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure you keep lots and lots of lotion on those stretch marks. Keep them pink, bc they will fade away. Lotion helps to keep that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love to get a good feel of your pu--y and play with your rock hard clit

    ReplyDelete

 Pregnancy Ticker