Monday, January 4, 2010

Belly Post - 35 Weeks

Wow! I totally can't believe I am 35 almost 36 weeks now. The time is starting to fly by and the excitment is starting to grow at our house. Little Brantley Rae will be here in 4-5 weeks!! Yay!!

Inside my belly this week...

This week Babycenter.com says BR is starting to run out of room and let me tell you, that's the truth! It also guesses that she is about 18 inches long and around 5 1/4 pounds. She won't be doing as many flips anymore. Now she's just jabbing me with her knees and elbows. Ouch!
Also, her kidneys are fully developed and her liver is starting t oprocess some waste. The website also says that most of her basic physical development is now complete- she just has to keep packing on the weight now.

Brantley Rae,
I wish I could explain to you how excited I'm getting about you being born. Not only I'm a ready to see your sweet little face but I can't wait for you to be out of my belly. I, by no means, want you to come before you are ready but I really can't wait for that life changing day to come! Mommy and Daddy are gearing up and getting ready more and more everyday so that we can be prepared for whenever you decide you're ready to come into this world. I'm going to start packing my bag this week, even though I don't think I'll need it for a few more weeks. It will make me feel better to know that it's started.

Nana ordered our glider today and it should be here in a week or so. I really can't wait for it to come in so I can sit in the nursery and rock with you and read you stories and stuff! It's going to be so relaxing! I'm hoping we have better luck with Babies R Us than we did with Wal-Mart. Hopefully this one will actually come. Fingers crossed!

This is what it will look like...

It will look great in your room! We are so thankful for this Christmas present because it will complete your nursery. Oh and guess what...Bebe made you the most adorable quilts this weekend and yesterday! I can't wait to show them off. One of them has a B on it and just totoally adorable and the other one is made of fabrics with pretty pastel pinks, greens, yellows and cream. You're Bebe is very talented and I can't wait for you to use them. Yay!!

Well, since you and I just had a snack and it's 4:45 in the morning, I guess I'll go get back in the bed and see if we can get some more rest. Please be still and sleep for me! Thank you sweet girl!

I love you more than you know, probably more than I even know,
Mommy (Daddy loves you so much too!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Pregnancy Ticker