Friday, December 4, 2009

The Waldrop's are expecting again!!!

I'm so excited to share that our friends the Waldrop's are expecting baby # 2 in July. Ava Reese is going to be a BIG SISTER!! Yay!!
Ashley is planning a c-section for July 15th, which happens to be her mom's birthday. I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure she's decided to do this so that this baby will get to share his/her birthday with someone special like AR gets to. AR shares her birthday (October 1) with her Momma! I think this is such a cute idea, if that's why Ashley's chosen that day.
(Ashley, let me know if I'm right or not.)

Anyway, I'm very excited for the Waldrop's and will be praying for them during the next 8 months. Brantley Rae will have 2 Waldrop friends now!! Yay!!

2 comments:

  1. Well actually July 15th is the earliest they will let us have a c-section which happens to be my mom's birthday. The date is not set in stone but it will be around that date!! Thanks for the sweet post friend! Love you!

    How about pizza tomorrow? Supreme? or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh okay well that will still be pretty cool if the baby and your mom share b'days.

    Supreme sounds good to me. Whatever you think you can stomach is good with me.
    Love you too!!

    ReplyDelete

 Pregnancy Ticker