It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!
Last night we were lucky enough to get about an inch or so of SNOW!! Real white SNOW!!
I was awake last night while it was coming down and it was really pretty!!

This is our quaint little house and yard covered in snow.
Chase and I got out in his Jeep to drive around and look at the snow. As we drove down the mountain we noticed that all the snow was gone. Come to find out, it only stuck really well way up here on the mountain. We're pretty lucky!!

We put Marley in her pajamas and let her run around outside. She had a BLAST!! I couldn't get any real good pictures of her because she was running around so fast. Haha! Silly dog!!

She paused for about 5 seconds and I got this one. I think she was starting to get pretty cold!!

Of course, we took a family picture in our back yard. You can't really see my belly that well but our family is really growing!!
I'm so excited about the snow!! It will be all melted and gone before too much longer but I'm glad we got a good dusting. It really feels like Christmas time!!
I don't even remember the last time it snowed in December. I'm pretty sure it's been a long time.
I hope everyone has a good day!!


No comments:
Post a Comment