This afternoon and tonight, Chase, my Dad and I worked on getting BR's room in order.
Chase finally hung her Butterfly canvas on the wall and I had put up her name a few days ago.
Tonight, my Dad brought over the book shelf he made for BR and hung it under the window. It looks so great and I'm so happy with it!!
See look how great it is. Eventually it will hold a lot more books and such but for now this is all we had to put in/on it.
I bought a set of ABC blocks last night. Today I painted them so that the colors would look good. Before they were only navy, red and green. They're much cuter now!! Don't cha think?!
This is her tall dresser.
We were given this Blessing Ring from a blogger friend of mine, Beth, for Brantley's cards that we have been given. I love it! Thank you Beth!!
I've stocked her changing table basket with all her necessities. I know it's early but I didn't want to leave it sitting empty.
I finished making this wreath for BR today and I think it turned out pretty cute. The wreath is from our wedding and I just spray painted it pink. I Mod Podged and painted ornaments and then tied them all to the wreath. It's going to hang on our front door once we come home from the hospital. What do you think?!
For now, I've hung it over BR's changing table/dresser because we haven't found any shelves to put there yet. Also, once we get our glider, hopefully for Christmas, it's going to replace the swing. The swing will move to the den where the Christmas tree is now.
Her crib is ready for her! Don't you just love that Boppy cover? I do!!
See the wreath will look great on our front door.
Anyways, I know today I was suppose to post my 32 week belly post but I didn't take any pictures today. Actually, tomorrow my friend Brittany with BG Photography, is coming into town to take my Maternity pictures. I'm very excited and I'll use them to post my 32 week Belly post once I get them back from her.
I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and I happy weekend. Chase and I are going to try and enjoy this weekend before Brantley Rae arrives. We only have 8 (or less) left.
Night Night!!


I'm so glad you like it! It matched perfectly!
ReplyDeleteThat wreath is super cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Marcie! I really enjoyed making it. I got the idea from a blogger that made one for Halloween and one for Christmas. Both of which were totally cute!!
ReplyDelete