Monday, December 21, 2009

2009 Christmas Card

This is our last minute Christmas card for this year. I really like how it turned out!
I have to admitt that I didn't get to send out very many. Because our budget is tight this month, with Christmas and all, I was only able to order enough to send out to family and a few friends that had already sent us a Christmas card. If you got one from us this year, Yay! and if you didn't, I'm very sorry. I ran out! Hopefully next year I will do much better and plan ahead in the Christmas budget for Christmas cards. next years will be much cuter since BR will be in the picture.

Only 3 more days till Jesus' Birthday! I hope everyone is feeling well and filled with God's love this Christmas season.

So whether you got a Christmas card from us this year or not, we wish you a VERY Merry Christmas and a HAPPY New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I hope you and Chase have a Merry Christmas!

    Love the new layout btw! ;)

    ReplyDelete

 Pregnancy Ticker