Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Platter Swap 2009

Monday night, us girls got together for our first annual Christmas party. We decided that this year would be a Christmas Platter swap. Each year we're going to switch up the type gifts we bring for Dirty Santa. We all had a really great time and I'm glad we started this tradition.
Diana, Nikki, me and Ashley before we started to play the Dirty Santa game.
Jami, Lauren and Ashley also before the game started.
This is the adorable platter I ended up with.
Ashley and I were the preggos at the party this year. I'm almost 35 weeks and Ashley is 10 weeks along. I'm still so happy for Ashley, Heath and Ava Reese on the coming new addition to their family. Congrats again!!
Jami and Diana made everyone these cute ornaments with our first initial on them. Ashley, Ashley and I decided to take a picture with ours since we are all the A's.
Jami is SUPER excited to meet BR!!
Ashley is really SUPER excited to meet BR as well. I think everyone is excited to meet her but not as excited as Chase and I are.
Funny picture!! Jami wanted a picture with our bellies.
Nikki, Ashley and I resting and talking after the swap was over.
We really did have a great time and I can't wait until next year. It was wonderful to see all of you ladies and I hope to see you again soon. Oh wait, I will on Friday night for BUNCO. We are trying to start a BUNCO group for this year and I'm super excited about it.

1 comment:

  1. I love that! We just did an ornament swap, but a platter swap is sooo cute! I'm going to tell my cookbook club about it.

    ReplyDelete

 Pregnancy Ticker