Chase and I had a great time with my family at my Aunt and Uncle's house. We had an awesome meal. I was pretty stuffed! My cousin, Andrea and her husband and son were down for Thanksgiving this year. It was SO great to see them.Here are a few pictures from our day of fun. Chase and I took some pictures for the O'Dell/Preston families for they're Christmas cards and such. They turned out pretty good if I do say so myself.
O'Dell/Preston Family PortraitThey are such a cute family and I'm so happy to be related to all of them.
This is me and my cousins, Andrea and Haley. I love them both dearly and I was so happy to see them. Andrea is the cousin that lives in PA with her husband, Jeremy and their little boy, Judah. It may be a while before we see them again because Andrea is expecting their 2nd baby boy, Elijah. He is due in March so they probably won't be able to come down for the wedding. But maybe, just maybe, they'll be able to come.

This is Abby and Marley to the left and Judah to the bottom right. They both loved playing with Marley in the yard.Marley had a blast playing with them also. I don't think I've seen her run around and have that much fun yet. I have three of the cutest cousins around. They are so fun to be around and take pictures of.



No comments:
Post a Comment